21 / 100


Licensed Attorney in the State of Iowa and Federal Court

Legal Services

Criminal Law

When you are facing criminal charges in Iowa, you need a criminal attorney who is committed to providing you with the very best representation possible. Nicholas Lombardi Law Firm has the expertise necessary to ensure that your rights are upheld and protected at each step of your case.

I know that it is paramount for you to have an aggressive defense attorney at your side when walking into an Iowa courtroom. Regardless of what charges you are facing, you still have rights that should be upheld and protected. I am fully committed to each one of my clients, whether they have been charged with criminal trespass, resisting arrest, domestic violence, DUI or any other criminal charge in Iowa. Contact me today 515.402.3452!

Personal Injury Law

If you are uncertain of your rights, you can call me or fill out the online contact form to schedule a free consultation. I will answer your questions and help you make an informed decision as to whether you should hire a personal injury lawyer. My clients receive my full attention and I pride myself on being accessible before and after business hours.

You are not charged an attorney fee of any kind unless I recover compensation for you. I offer a free consultation available by phone, in my office or I can travel to you.  Contact me today at 515.402.3452!

Get a Free

Licensed Attorney specializing in Criminal and Personal Injury Law serving Des Moines, Iowa.


How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit?

According to Iowa Code §614.1(2), you generally have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit in an Iowa court. While the Iowa statutes are clear on this timeframe, there are some factors that could make lengthen or shorten the statute of limitations for you.

OWI is defined as operating a motor vehicle:

  • with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .08% or more
  • while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or a combination of the two, or
  • while any amount of a controlled substance is present in the person’s blood or urine

Iowa Operating While Intoxicated ( OWI )

You must request an administrative hearing within 10 days of your arrest, otherwise your right to an administrative hearing will be lost and the revocation of your driver's license will be upheld for the applicable time frame.

Call Now Button